Thursday, February 28, 2008

My sincere apologies.

I know there are some of you out there who look at this everyday. To you I say thank you. Weather your bored at art school, work, or home, or maybe you just really look forward to what I have to say. Thank you very much for making my site tracker go up! I know I have not posted in a fat minute but I promise I have not forgot about you. I thought i would fill you in a some of what has been keeping me from venting to my keyboard.
As most of you know i recently became a father. She weighs 7lb., had four legs and a tail. No, its not a deformed human baby. It is a very cute puppy that is a 50-50 mix of Beagle and Jack Russel. Her name is Molly. (see picture below) i personally blame her for the lack of posts. She doesn't sleep at night she prefers howling until i let her come sleep with me and then just jumping on and off my bed until morning. Though this get very old very fast i just can't get mad at her. She is too cute.
There is also this little thing called school that has kept me busy pretty much every day as well.

But please check daily for new post I am going to get back into this very soon.

Also check out Captive Outpost. I am going to be on there some as well. Not to mention there are currently four other very interesting contributers there.

Well until next time! That is if you haven't found something better to do before then. Not that there is much better then reading my thoughts on the world and about my struggles.

2 comments:

Lauren Mae said...

i wonder who youre referring to for the "bored at art school" one. :-p

Arlene said...

hi morgan laher? lauher? Man, I used to know how to spell it! Anyways! I just wanted to say hello and tell you your puppy is sooo cute...ALMOST as cute as Gabriel Amelia :) Keep working hard! I can see your dedication and hard work! See you in May! :)